Re: trouble seting up SheepShaver and WP on Intel Macs

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, pjandlar <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > In the instructions on atpm.com, the link to TomeViewer didn't have
      > TomeViewer on it (or I couldn't find it).

      On that page (Apple's page with OS ROM Update 1.0), just below
      the top, there's a table. In the rightmost column there's an
      icon labeled Software. Click on that.

      John R.
    • pjandlar
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
        No problem downloading and double-clicking OS ROM Update 1.0 from Apple's page.

        The problems were with TomeViewer. I couldn't find TomeViewer from the link on
        atpm.com so instead I downloaded TomeViewer from versiontracker - that's probably ok.

        Then when I used TomeViewer to expand the OS ROM Update I got error -43. I just tried
        it again and got the same error, BUT then I gave the destination file a different name and it
        worked.

        Now off to the next step........