Help another poor soul Re: Make list of iTunes selected songs in WP

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2006
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Alan Greene <apgreene@...>
      wrote:

      > With all the help I get using WordPerfect macros and iKey (in the
      day
      > I used One Click), I don't think I use AppleScripts with
      WordPerfect.
      > Maybe I've been missing out on something colossal all along, and
      > need to be enlightened. However, I just ran the WP Browser applet
      > without a hitch. (In case it's helpful to know, I've got Akua Sweets
      > and Dialog Director in Scripting Additions.)

      Paste this into Script Editor and click Run:

      tell application "WordPerfect"
      activate
      make window with data "the rain in Spain"
      end tell

      (You may have to replace both sets of quotes with straight
      (or dumb) quotes. I'm on a Windoze machine at the moment.)

      Does that work, or do you get a connection error?