Re: re the dark side

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "ianbooks2000" <ianbooks@...>
      wrote:

      > Can anyone steer me to a helpful group for MS Word questions? I have
      > to use the !@# app, and it's driving me batty! Example: is there any
      > way to sort a list by the second word, as is so easily done in WP?

      I've been using Word on Windows a fair amount lately, and have
      found that both the OS and the app are slightly weird, but in
      trivial ways. It makes me appreciate WP and the Mac all the more.

      John R.
    • Randy B. Singer
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
        ianbooks2000 said:

        >Can anyone steer me to a helpful group for MS Word questions? I have to
        >use the !@# app,
        >and it's driving me batty! Example: is there any way to sort a list by the
        >second word, as is so
        >easily done in WP?

        MacWord newsgroup:
        http://groups.google.com/groups?group=microsoft.public.mac.office.word

        MacWordProc
        http://lookleap.com/emailman.newsgrouphosting.com/a2

        Randy B. Singer

        Co-Author of:
        The Macintosh Bible (4th, 5th and 6th editions)

        OS X Routine Maintenance
        http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html