Re: [wpmac] re the dark side

  • Phillip Jones, C.E.T.
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
      Try :

      Be sure to go through the msnews server as less spam and faster response.

      ianbooks2000 wrote:

      > Can anyone steer me to a helpful group for MS Word questions? I have to
      > use the !@# app,
      > and it's driving me batty! Example: is there any way to sort a list by
      > the second word, as is so
      > easily done in WP?
      >
      > TIA
      >
      > Ian

      If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

      mailto:pjones@...

      <http://www.vpea.org>
    • Randy B. Singer
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
        ianbooks2000 said:

        >Can anyone steer me to a helpful group for MS Word questions? I have to
        >use the !@# app,
        >and it's driving me batty! Example: is there any way to sort a list by the
        >second word, as is so
        >easily done in WP?

        MacWord newsgroup:
        http://groups.google.com/groups?group=microsoft.public.mac.office.word

        MacWordProc
        http://lookleap.com/emailman.newsgrouphosting.com/a2

        Randy B. Singer

        Co-Author of:
        The Macintosh Bible (4th, 5th and 6th editions)

        OS X Routine Maintenance
        http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
          --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "ianbooks2000" <ianbooks@...>
          wrote:

          > Can anyone steer me to a helpful group for MS Word questions? I have
          > to use the !@# app, and it's driving me batty! Example: is there any
          > way to sort a list by the second word, as is so easily done in WP?

          I've been using Word on Windows a fair amount lately, and have
          found that both the OS and the app are slightly weird, but in
          trivial ways. It makes me appreciate WP and the Mac all the more.

          John R.
        • Randy B. Singer
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006