Help a poor soul Re: Make list of iTunes selected songs in WP

  • Dan Fuller
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2006
      I would love to use this script but am too ignorant.

      I pasted the script into SCRIPT EDITOR, but when I try to run it, I get:
      Syntax Error: Expected end of line but found identifier.

      I guess the problem is with
      default ¬
      which I suppose I should replace with something.

      Thanks for your patience and help,
      Dan Fuller
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2006
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Dan Fuller <dhfuller@...> wrote:

        > I would love to use this script but am too ignorant.
        >
        > I pasted the script into SCRIPT EDITOR, but when I try to run it, I get:
        > Syntax Error: Expected end of line but found identifier.
        >
        > I guess the problem is with
        > default ¬
        > which I suppose I should replace with something.

        It is, and that happens twice. Take out the ¬ and the hard return
        following it, so "…default button…" is all one line.

        You can run this script from Script Editor, or put it where iTunes
        wants its scripts - for OSX that's in Library/iTunes/Scripts - and
        it will then appear in iTunes' script menu.