Converting a WP file to WPMac

  • ormkfo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9 11:56 AM
      Whenever I try to drop a .wpd file on to a WP to WPMac converter
      (in Classic mode) I get an error "File preferences (USA) already
      busy. Cannot run multiple copies of Corel Wordperfect."
      Same thing occurs if I simply try to open Wordperfect

      Has anyone ever had this problem?

      ormsby
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10 10:48 AM
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "ormkfo" <ormsbyford@...> wrote:

        > Whenever I try to drop a .wpd file on to a WP to WPMac converter
        > (in Classic mode) I get an error "File preferences (USA) already
        > busy. Cannot run multiple copies of Corel Wordperfect."
        > Same thing occurs if I simply try to open Wordperfect

        Trash your Prefs file (System Folder > Preferences >
        WordPerfect > "Preferences (USA)") or similar name, e.g.
        "Preferences (CAN)".