Re: [wpmac] Does Leopard Mean Death To WPMac?

  • mwensley@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006
      I stand to be corrected on this point, but my understanding of "universal" means that it will run of G4, G5, and Intel Mac's. If you can run classic now, you will be able to run it under Leopard. Unless they have dropped support for classic entirely.

      But look on the bright side, with bootcamp, you can buy a nice shiny copy of Windblows and a nice new copy of WP and run it on the mac.

      It won't be the same, but I'm sure that is the suggestion that the WP people will give.