Re: [wpmac] WP icons in OSX (was; Weird happenings with WP)

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
      Sorry, should have done this first. The site is
      http://www.rubicode.com/Software/RCDefaultApp/
      and v.2 is a universal binary. However, it
      doesn't seem to recognize Classic file
      information automatically. Nevertheless, choosing
      the relevant File Type or Extension or MIME
      allows you to select Other in the list of Default
      Apps and then select WP (enable All not just
      Recommended) and so the link could be established.

      Geoff

      Have you tried the free(?) System Pref Default
      Apps to reset the connection. Unfortunately, I
      couldn't find an About box in the System Pref,
      but I guess it's on versiontracker.

      Geoff

      Yahoo! Groups Links