Occasional drag-and-drop bug with Tiger

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      This might have happened with Panther too, I don't remember, since it's
      pretty infrequent and, I think, only after WP and Classic have been
      running for a while. I drag something on screen, either selected text or
      a graphic. The Save Changes before Closing Window dialog appears. if
      I click Cancel or Don't Save, the dialog comes right back. If I click Save,
      WP quits, saving the document. On reopen, the document is OK. it does
      not appear to be document-specific.

      Quitting and restarting WP doesn't fix it; quitting and restarting Classic
      does. I run my Classic System Folder with as few extensions and
      control panels as possible, but still plan a binary check of those.
      Meanwhile, I've added a database here with the bug description. If
      you experience this, please add your info.