Any update on making it OS X native?

  • davidbartoviasat
    Message 1 of 76 , Jul 26, 2006
      A long time Moderator John was pleading to get the Mac version of WP released so
      development could continue. I find that it is the only thing that does what I want sometimes,
      and I can't live without it for those reasons. The sad part is that it only works in OS9.

      Any hope?
    • iherp
      Message 76 of 76 , Aug 2, 2006
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, kevin <ksaunders242@...> wrote:
        > MacOS ROM 1.6 from "MacOS ROM Update 1.0"
        > Where do I get a ROM?

        Here's a page that should help with the links that you need:
        http://theappleblog.com/2006/07/01/classic-on-intel-macs-courtesy-of-sheepshaver/

        However, the link for TomeViewer is dead - but here is one that is active:
        http://www.tucows.com/get/207002_84902