Re: [wpmac] Re: Where to put WP 2-3 > Word converter?

  • Doug Auwarter
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 18, 2006
      On Jul 18, 2006, at 6:06 PM, Dan Gilbert wrote:

      My major problems with the conversion is that Word
      just does not read "center" or "flush right" and doesn't translate
      your Table of Contents.

      It's not a problem with the conversion. Word doesn't do "flush right"
      and its ability to generate a decently formatted table of contents is
      pathetic. This type of thing is why there are still so many people
      who still use and swear by WP/mac.
      Sorry,
      Doug