Re: [wpmac] Mac person trying to help Windows person conversion to PDF files

  • Randy B. Singer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2006
      linda4unity said:

      >She wants to convert her words and images to (she calls them word f
      >iles) to PDF, so she can send them to her publisher.

      The free Windows program Anything2PDF is very popular. It can convert
      just about any file into a PDF.

      http://www.egynile.org/products.php
      (Free registration is required to download the file.)

      Randy B. Singer

      ROUTINE OS X MAINTENANCE
      http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html
    • Douglas Bouley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2006
        WP12Win will write to pdf all by itself. I don't have my Windows
        notebook handy, but I think the command is "File/Publish to PDF" or
        something like that.