Re: Mac person trying to help Windows person conversion to PDF files

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2006
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, linda4unity <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Okay, here's the situation. I use a Mac (and have for many years) and I'm
      > trying to help a friend who uses Windows and WordPerfect 12. I didn't
      > see a Yahoo group for that or I would have asked there.

      Searching Yahoo groups for "wordperfect" returned two Windows-based
      groups, wordperfectusers and ilovewordperfect.

      A larger site with ten forums is http://www.wpuniverse.com/.

      http://wpdos.org, although primarily DOS, may have info or links for
      Windows users.

      Anyone know if there are other, or larger, support sites?