Mac person trying to help Windows person conversion to PDF files

  • linda4unity
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2006
      Ha - got your attention!

      Okay, here's the situation. I use a Mac (and have for many years) and I'm
      trying to help a friend who uses Windows and WordPerfect 12. I didn't
      see a Yahoo group for that or I would have asked there.

      I don't have a lot of time to figure it out, so I thought I'd ask here.
      What she tells me is that she's using XP Adobe Reader 7.0and Word
      Perfect 12.

      She wants to convert her words and images to (she calls them word f
      iles) to PDF, so she can send them to her publisher.

      She's been unsuccessful. I suspect that if it's possible that this
      conversion to PDF files will be similar in Windows and Macs, so I
      thought that someone might be able to describe to me how it's done
      and I'll try to hold her hand through the process.

      Thanks so much!

      LB
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2006
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, linda4unity <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Okay, here's the situation. I use a Mac (and have for many years) and I'm
        > trying to help a friend who uses Windows and WordPerfect 12. I didn't
        > see a Yahoo group for that or I would have asked there.

        Searching Yahoo groups for "wordperfect" returned two Windows-based
        groups, wordperfectusers and ilovewordperfect.

        A larger site with ten forums is http://www.wpuniverse.com/.

        http://wpdos.org, although primarily DOS, may have info or links for
        Windows users.

        Anyone know if there are other, or larger, support sites?