Re: [wpmac] WP/Win Native On Macintosh

  • Douglas Bouley
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2006
      Oh, I was hoping you might have gotten an advanced copy or preview,
      given your prominence in the Mac world.

      I hope it works well, but in my somewhat limited experience, the WINE
      stuff has not been ready for prime time. I'll be tickled to be proved
      wrong, but I'd wait and see how well it actually works.

      Best,
      Doug

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2006
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Randy B. Singer <randy@...> wrote:

        > ROUTINE OS X MAINTENANCE
        > http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html

        This is a good resource. I just added the link to the Links section here.

        Randy, do you have a page like it for OS 7-9? I can't find one on your
        site's main page.

        John R.
      • Randy B. Singer
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7, 2006
          John Rethorst said:

          >> ROUTINE OS X MAINTENANCE
          >> http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html
          >
          >This is a good resource. I just added the link to the Links section here.

          Thanks! I've spent the last few weeks drastically updating that site,
          and I just put it online yesterday. I still intend to update it more
          this weekend.

          >Randy, do you have a page like it for OS 7-9? I can't find one on your
          >site's main page.

          I don't, but others do:

          http://www.geocities.com/texas_macman/MacTroubleshoot.html

          Randy B. Singer