Re: [wpmac] Browsers

  • Phillip Jones, C.E.T.
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 27 8:22 AM
      The is a Plugging called Flip4Mac that allows playing of Windows ,Media
      Files through QuickTime. As long as the content doesn't use Ms version
      of Digital Rights Management and they are working on getting licensed to
      use that.

      It actually looks better and sounds better than Media player for Mac
      ever did it.