Re: Font changes

  • Thomas J. Rostafinski, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 18, 2006
      John and Steve, I have selected part of an Excel spreadsheet, copied it,
      and found on pasting it into a WP file that it appears as an uneditable
      graphic that looks very much like the original portion of the
      spreadsheet. When the same clipboard content is pasted as text
      (command-F4, a keystroke I use all the time, editable of course to any
      other unused keystroke), however, it comes out as tab-delimited text
      that can be edited in WP. Tom