Re: [wpmac] Conversions

    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 16, 2006
      Ruth

      Can you send us the list of folders in the root directory of your
      startup disk. It should include things like System, Library,
      Applications etc. Equally, when you open system preferences, is there
      a Classic prefpane? Finally, you probably received two grey disks to
      install Mac OS from when you bought your machine. Did you install
      from both? (That last question stems from my personal experience with
      a powerbook, it may not be universal)

      Geoff

      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 11, 2013
        What version of WP does your client use?

        What software do you mean, that requires OS 10.6?