Re: wordperfect 3.5e for Mac

  • ormkfo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2006
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Smokey Ardisson" <alqahira@...> wrote:
      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "ormkfo" <ormsbyford@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I installed the free download from Radix ftp site in the Classic
      > > environment on my 10.4. Did outlining fix but am unable to
      > > open a .wpd document (wordp for windows)- no luck. The
      > > file doesn't even display when I browse to find it (on my desktop)
      > > I tried to find the Applescript droplets for opening WPWin files,
      > > no luck either.
      > The AppleScript droplets are in .sit archives in this Group's Files section, <http://
      > The file not appearing in the WP-Mac Open dialogue is due to a missing HFS type code,
      which the droplets in either "Batch_Set_WP_PC_Type-Creator.sit" or "Conversion Droplets
      1.0.1.sit" should fix. If you want all the gritty details plus some other tips, get "Open &
      Convert in WPMac.sit" and read the enclosed WP-Mac document, too.

      StuffIt Expander from <http://www.stuffit.com/mac/expander/> to uncompress the .sit
      > Smokey
      Thanks much!