slrt and talbe problem solved

  • luskin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14 6:10 PM
      The last people who responded earlier this week, supplied the answer. I was
      selecting all, and that bothered WordPerfect. After I read the fix, I did it,
      and selected only the table entries, and it worked perfectly.

      So I have a two step operation, I sort a list, turn it into a table, and
      reorder the table. Works for me, and thank you.

      Michael B. Luskin