Re: Converting WP Mac Equations & Graphics to Other Word Processor Formats....

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2006
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, J Busch <job4031@...> wrote:

      > A PDF file would allow for correct formating to view the files in Linux.
      > If you need to edit them, then you could use OpenOffice or Abiword
      > to convert the wpd files.

      PDF is how I would do the equations. I'd select one, copy and paste it into a
      new WP doc and save that as PDF. If the OP is on Tiger, the Laserwriter 8
      driver can do that (maybe for earlier versions of OSX as well; otherwise, the
      free print driver setup described in the "WP and OSX" link in the Links
      section here would do it. These could then be added to a new file. What
      word processor or other application is the OP using?

      I don't know anything about PIC graphics (do you mean PICT?).