html

  • luskin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
      I got a message this morning, about a missing insert key, in HTML, but it was
      not processed in any way. How can I avoid this? Thank you

      mbl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2006
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, luskin@... wrote:

        > I got a message this morning, about a missing insert key, in HTML, but it was
        > not processed in any way. How can I avoid this? Thank you

        Check your membership settings (specific to each Yahoo group), about
        getting messages in html. But they've been making changes in the past
        couple of days, so you may want to let them finish before changing your
        message options.