Re: Further info Regarding Graphics insertion problem

  • Smokey Ardisson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2006
      On Fri Jun 2, 2006 7:25 am (PDT), "Paul M. Konnersman"
      konnersman@... wrote:

      >I converted my graphic to EPS and tried inserting that file. The EPS
      >file doesn't show in the insert file dialog even though I have the
      >dialog set to "Show All". I have "EPS Import" in the conversions folder.

      Since it won't show up in the Open/Insert dialogue at all, it
      probably has the wrong (or missing) HFS type codes (classic Mac apps
      filtered the files they displayed in those dialogues by type and/or
      creator*).

      If you set the type code to EPSF using a utility*, does it show up now?

      * See "Opening & Converting in WP Mac" (a .sit compressed WP 3.5e
      file) for more info, including links to such utilities. I'll send
      John R. an updated version soon that includes type codes for common
      graphics file formats, too.

      Smokey
      --
      Smokey Ardisson