Some graphics don't "stick" after import

  • Paul M. Konnersman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
      I'm having a problem with some, but not all, of the graphics that I'm
      importing into a 40-50 page WP Document. In all cases I'm importing PICT
      files. Some show up just fine in the document editor Others look fine in
      the graphics editor, but when I close the graphics editor I have just
      the graphic box withe the frame and big "x". When I reopen the graphic
      in the graphics editor the file I just imported is gone.

      I downloaded Conversions 2.1.1 and installed them. Made the same mistake
      Beth had made, but learned the solution from her conversation with John.
      But I still can't get some of these graphics to stick. Any suggestions?

      Paul Konnersman

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Paul M. Konnersman" <konnersman@...> wrote:

        > I'm having a problem with some, but not all, of the graphics that I'm
        > importing into a 40-50 page WP Document. In all cases I'm importing PICT
        > files. Some show up just fine in the document editor Others look fine in
        > the graphics editor, but when I close the graphics editor I have just
        > the graphic box withe the frame and big "x". When I reopen the graphic
        > in the graphics editor the file I just imported is gone.

        Have you tried allocating more memory to WP? 50 pages with graphics
        could use a lot.