Re: Set Path dialog box

  • Beth Goldowitz
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27 6:26 AM
      >--- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, John Rethorst wrote:
      >
      >On open, WP looks in the folder you've set as its application folder
      >for a folder named, exactly, "Conversions". Is that the name of the
      >folder in your application folder? If so . . .

      Well, the solution was simple after all. Silly me--I had not made the
      distinction between the "WordPerfect Conversions 2.1" folder & the
      "Conversions" folder that was nested inside it...pretty embarrassing
      for a normally detail oriented person. Pulling that folder out solved
      the problem instantly.

      >IAC trashing Prefs is a good idea every three months or so. I did that,
      >restarted WP, set all prefs to taste, then archived that Prefs file to
      >copy for future use.

      What an excellent idea. I am off to do it right now. Thank you for
      the great advice!
      beth