transferring between MAC/PC flash

  • kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 9:51 PM
      I mentioned before in responce to another post regarding
      transfering files between a PC <--> MAC on flash. I just
      realised if you rename the flash drive on the mac it saves
      the resource files and creates a trash file thing on it that
      will even show up on the PC side (altho they are just useless
      files on the PC). Maybe this will help transferring files.
      I mostly go PC to MAC, except WP and plain txt files.

      Anyone know of program on the PC that will decipher Simpletext
      documents?