Re: [wpmac] Fonts in Classic mode

    Message 1 of 42 , May 13 11:24 AM
      John

      It's confusing, but not as bad in practice:
      1) If you want to use it in a Classic Application, it has to be in
      System Folder| Fonts. Equally, it has to be a Mac Font. In OSX,
      Windows fonts work, too.
      2) Don't do anything with the folder System| Library| Fonts. Leave it alone.
      3) If you are the only user of your Mac, whether you use Library|
      Fonts or ~| Library| Fonts is irrelevant. If you share it, fonts in
      your Home Folder Library are only available to you.
      4) In practice, WP has a very limited set of fonts while I have over
      400 available under OSX applications spread around all four font
      folders.

      Geoff

      Message 42 of 42 , May 13 11:24 AM