Re: Smart Scroll control panel - now free to WP users

  • Beth Goldowitz
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 9:09 AM
      Greetings all -- I'm a group member, using WP on an iMac with system
      9.2.2 (no, I've never upgraded, mostly because of using lots of older
      versions of software). I downloaded the Smart Scroll control panel
      per John R's posting &, after installing, went directly to the
      program that gives me the most frustration--QuarkXPress. Well, I am
      in love. Don't know how I ever got along without this wonderful
      utility! Thanks so VERY much to John & Marc for making this available
      to us.

      My question, is: has anybody done the free registration? I tried &
      didn't see out how to make it work. For starters, the forms don't
      list the version of SS that I downloaded. Also, I couldn't figure out
      where to plug in the registration info & code that John provided.
      Made me feel like an idiot. So, if anybody knows how to do
      this...thanks very much.
      beth goldowitz