Re: [wpmac] CNN.com - Viruses catch up to the Mac - Apr 30, 2006

  • Doug Auwarter
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2006
      On May 1, 2006, at 1:28 PM, villars@... wrote:

      > I must apologize then for sending this. It appeared on the cnn news
      > site.

      No apology is warrented, Nancy. The whole discussion that resulted
      was very informative and, dare I say, amusing at times, especially
      when I read the other articles. Thanks for bringing this up!
      Best,
      Doug
    • Aron Spencer
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2006
        A good article about the OSX security FUD:

        <http://www.networkworld.com/columnists/2006/050106bradner.html>

        Aron S. Spencer
        Elizabeth, NJ 07202
      • John Sandel
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2006
          Nancy, you're always welcome to share what you find. Don't apologize.
          Sometimes people respond quickly with "I've seen this already," but
          I'm confident they don't mean to sound dismissive.

          JS