Re: [wpmac] Onscreen Font Rendering

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 28, 2006
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Phillip Jones, C.E.T." <pjones1@...> wrote:

      > Adobe Type Manager Deluxe

      A link to the free version of ATM is in the Links section here. I use
      both that and the SmoothType control panel (in the Files section
      here). I also use an OS9 version of the Lucida Grande font that
      someone made from Apple's OSX version, as the system font as
      well as WP's default font. There's a link here to the Lucida font,
      but that web site appears to be gone. So I just uploaded
      it to:

      http://rapidshare.de/files/19165761/Lucida_Grande.zip.html

      (if anyone has space on their web site for a permanent hosting,
      please let me know.)

      It's especially legible onscreen.