WP: Mac or Windows?

  • R. Kevin Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2006
      I apologize if this topic has been discussed before.

      One of the concerns I've had is over the eventual loss of OS9--when I
      upgrade to Intel Mac, I won't be able to run WordPerfect for Mac 3.5
      anymore. But as stories have come out about both the dual boot and
      virtual machine options on the Intel Mac, this holds out hope that I
      could get WordPerfect for Windows running on my next Mac. Does anyone
      know where I could find a comparison of the user experiences of WP/Mac
      v. WP/Win? Back in the day, I used to love WP/DOS, which was why I
      adopted WP/Mac in the first place, once I switched to Macs.

      --
      R. Kevin Hill
      Portland State University