WP/Mac on MacTel!!!

  • Randy B. Singer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 11:28 AM
      There is now a way to run WordPerfect/Mac on Intel-based Macintoshes!

      - Download a copy of Parallels Workstation:
      http://www.parallels.com/en/download/mac/
      Which will allow you to run Windows XP on your Intel-based Mac, and to
      run Windows concurrently with OS X.

      - Purchase a copy of Windows XP Pro (or Home) SP2

      - Download a copy of SoftMac Xpress
      http://www.emulators.com/
      Which allows you to run an old version of the Mac OS under Windows

      - Install Macintosh OS 8.1

      WP/Mac will now run on your MacTel machine!

      Randy B. Singer

      http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 4:56 PM
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Randy B. Singer <randy@...> wrote:

        > WP/Mac will now run on your MacTel machine!

        I nominate Randy for WPMac hero of the month. This is really
        good news (and I suspect other methods will follow, since
        the chorus of OSX users of two or three dedicated Classic
        programs, e.g. Framemaker, is growing).

        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, S Zaveloff <zaveloff@...> wrote:

        > Why bother. If you're going to run Windows concurrently, why not
        > just run WordPerfect for Windows?

        WPWin, all versions, is a much different program from WPMac.