WP/Mac on MacTel!!!
- There is now a way to run WordPerfect/Mac on Intel-based Macintoshes!
- Download a copy of Parallels Workstation:
Which will allow you to run Windows XP on your Intel-based Mac, and to
run Windows concurrently with OS X.
- Purchase a copy of Windows XP Pro (or Home) SP2
- Download a copy of SoftMac Xpress
Which allows you to run an old version of the Mac OS under Windows
- Install Macintosh OS 8.1
WP/Mac will now run on your MacTel machine!
Randy B. Singer
Co-Author of: The Macintosh Bible (4th, 5th and 6th editions)
Routine OS X Maintenance and Generic Troubleshooting
- --- In email@example.com, Randy B. Singer <randy@...> wrote:
> WP/Mac will now run on your MacTel machine!I nominate Randy for WPMac hero of the month. This is really
good news (and I suspect other methods will follow, since
the chorus of OSX users of two or three dedicated Classic
programs, e.g. Framemaker, is growing).
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, S Zaveloff <zaveloff@...> wrote:
> Why bother. If you're going to run Windows concurrently, why not
> just run WordPerfect for Windows?
WPWin, all versions, is a much different program from WPMac.