Re: [wpmac] Re: Windows on an Intel Mac - video proof

  • Phillip Jones, C.E.T.
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6 10:23 AM
      Actually they are only providing the tech support for BootCamp, not XP.

      I could think of a reason Why I would want to use BootCamp but only one.

      I maintain a website for an association I belong too. Problem is I use a
      Mac. And everyone else uses a Windows system. I would like to be able
      just to run Internet Explorer 6 or above just to see if my pages show up
      correctly. That is my "only" reason.