Re: [wpmac] Confusion with what to do

  • Douglas Bouley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 12:31 PM
      Running XP on a Mac is still beta. If you rely on your Mac for
      "mission critical" work, I would wait a bit before going that route.

      In the interim, you can use something like Apple Works 6, if it does
      what you need. It's included with your new Mac, is easy to use and
      fast. Depending on how you use it, you may have isues converting to/
      from the WP format, though.