Confusion with what to do

  • krcstudio
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006
      In reading the last dozen or so posts is it best to try and get XP
      running on the Intel MACs or use Virtual PC in order to use WP?
      If one is better than the other how do I do either?
      Thanks,
    • Douglas Bouley
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006
        Running XP on a Mac is still beta. If you rely on your Mac for
        "mission critical" work, I would wait a bit before going that route.

        In the interim, you can use something like Apple Works 6, if it does
        what you need. It's included with your new Mac, is easy to use and
        fast. Depending on how you use it, you may have isues converting to/
        from the WP format, though.