Hell hath (officially) frozen over

  • John Sandel
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5 9:27 AM
      http://www.apple.com/macosx/bootcamp/

    • Matthew Wensley
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5 11:40 AM
        From my perspective, the start of the end of the Mac computer.

        Why write software for Mac when the Mac will run Windblows?

        No new software, no reason to buy the more expensive Mac hardware.

        Oh well, it has been a fun 20 years.

        Matt

        *************************
        "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."
        -- Edward R. Murrow
        (1908-1965), American Broadcast Newsman

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5 12:49 PM
          Jumped 8.4 percent. See the (currently) lead article at
          http://www.nytimes.com/

          --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Wensley <mwensley@...> wrote:

          > Why write software for Mac when the Mac will run Windblows?

          Good question. I wonder if Microsoft in particular will
          continue to update Office.

          John R.
        • Cydne
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5 12:58 PM
            Because a lot of Mac people can't abide Windows software?

            Cydne

            > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Wensley
            > <mwensley@...> wrote:
            >
            >> Why write software for Mac when the Mac will run Windblows?

          • Phillip Jones, C.E.T.
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 6 10:14 AM
              MS has already guaranteed at the last MacExpo to at least update for
              next 5 years.