[wpmac] corel going public

  • John Sandel
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 4, 2006
      I didn't read the announcement. What are mere numbers in the face of
      our eternal desire to see 20-year-old software stagger pitifully into
      the third millennium?

      I'm mad with shareholder power—MAD, I tell you! Nothing will stop me
      from reanimating this tattered corpse . . .

      JS

      On Apr 4, 2006, at 2:31 PM, Bob Stern wrote:

      >> John Sandel wrote:
      >>
      >> there are 1,046 member of this Yahoo group. That means if we each
      >> buy 90,00 shares of Corel, we'll have a majority and can direct the
      >> R&D guys to resurrect WP for the Mac
      >
      > You missed this part of the announcement:
      > "Vector said it would still own about 66 per cent of Corel
    • krcstudio
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 5, 2006
        Yes. Thanks very much. I read yesterday about universal binaries so
        I guess this is what I need to look for with this new MAC.

        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Daryl Ngee Chinn"