[wpmac] Re: vanishing document

  • Bob Stern
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 19 6:29 PM
      >John Rethorst wrote:
      >
      >Have you reinstalled WP? The OS? Any particular login items that you
      >could turn off?

      I would try reinstalling Classic (not OS X).
      --

      Bob Stern
      Message 2 of 16 , May 25, 2006
        There's a thread about this on comp.sys.mac.apps right now:
        "classic apps are a bit shy coming in..." indicating that the problem
        is not specific to WP, but happens to some people with any Classic
        app. One poster reported that Repairing OS 9 Permissions helped some.