more on vanishing documents

  • ian mc mahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 3:38 PM
      The only thing new I've done in the last couple of days was install
      the macro for positioning & sizing the window. It worked okay as far
      as I could tell. But just now when I decided to delete it, just in
      case, I found that the Librarian button in the Preferences window has
      turned a sickly yellow and refuses to work. Any idea what's going on
      and how I fix it?

      Ian