Re: [wpmac] Digest Number 343

  • ian mc mahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2006
      John (or other mavens),
      I decided to follow the instructions for writing a macro to set the
      zoom level & window size. I recorded the macro ok, but when I stopped
      recording, a window asked me if I wanted to save it. I clicked yes,
      the macro window closed, and i have no idea how to reopen it for
      editing! I tried the Librarian, under Preferences, and the macro i
      wrote is there all right, but nothing i did opened it. What obvious
      step am i missing?

      TIA

      Ian
    • pjandlar
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2006
        Tools menu / Maco / Edit then look for its name
        Pam

        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, ian mc mahan <ianbooks@...>