Re: Online word processors

  • Dwight Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2006

      > The shape of things to come?
      >
      > http://www.macworld.com/news/2006/03/10/writely/index.php

      I don't see why I should add another security problem
      to the mix, regardless of which make and model of computer I
      use. What possible benefit could come of not having the software
      right there on your own hard drive when you need it?

      Yours,

      Dwight
    • John Davies
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2006
        At 09:42 PM 11/03/2006 +0000, you wrote:
        > > http://www.macworld.com/news/2006/03/10/writely/index.php
        >I don't see why I should add another security problem
        >to the mix, regardless of which make and model of computer I
        >use. What possible benefit could come of not having the software
        >right there on your own hard drive when you need it?
        >
        >Yours,
        >
        >Dwight
        It would be a huge boon for travellers who do not want to lug a lap
        top round the planet. A document could be worked on anywhere.
        John D