Online word processors

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2006
    • Dwight Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2006

        > The shape of things to come?
        >
        > http://www.macworld.com/news/2006/03/10/writely/index.php

        I don't see why I should add another security problem
        to the mix, regardless of which make and model of computer I
        use. What possible benefit could come of not having the software
        right there on your own hard drive when you need it?

        Yours,

        Dwight
      • John Davies
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2006
          At 09:42 PM 11/03/2006 +0000, you wrote:
          > > http://www.macworld.com/news/2006/03/10/writely/index.php
          >I don't see why I should add another security problem
          >to the mix, regardless of which make and model of computer I
          >use. What possible benefit could come of not having the software
          >right there on your own hard drive when you need it?
          >
          >Yours,
          >
          >Dwight
          It would be a huge boon for travellers who do not want to lug a lap
          top round the planet. A document could be worked on anywhere.
          John D