Re: [wpmac] Digest Number 339

  • Rural Heritage
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      > Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 07:12:25 +0000
      > From: Geoff Gilbert <Geoff@...>
      >Subject: Re: WordPerfect as Swiss Army knife
      >
      >I still use all the DOS key strokes on the Mac - it saves fingers.
      >
      >Geoff

      Geoff, I wish I'd known you to pick your brains when I switched from
      DOS to Mac. I was never able to get the keyboard strokes to stick, so
      I ended up struggling with the bloody mouse. I guess that's why it
      hasn't been such a huge leap to switch to NeoOffice with OS X,
      although I do miss WP's ease of use.

      Gail D.