Re: [wpmac] Virtual PC

  • davidk2364@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2006
      Apparently, Virtual PC does not run on the intel macs yet...

    • Robert Decarli
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2006
        I say this from a standpoint of relative ignorance, but it might be that Microsoft will not be in a hurry to upgrade virtual PC for the new intel Macs, since people will be able to load and run Windows on them, making the program somewhat superficial.

        Just a thought.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2006
          They may be able to hack Vista that is based on EFI, but Windows XP
          looks for a BIOS and I don't think MacIntel has BIOS information.

          Geoff