Opening Downloaded wpd Files

  • flannel1321
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2006
      I have a Mac OS 10.4. I downloaded my wpd docs via a CD
      burned with my old PC wpd files. I've downloaded WP for
      Mac (3.5 enchanced), WP Updater for OS 8 & 9, OS 9 and Classic
      Support. I can write in the downloaded Work Perfect program,
      but I can't figure out how to open my old files that I downloaded.
      Any suggestions?
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2006
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "flannel1321" <karhow@...> wrote:

        > I have a Mac OS 10.4. I downloaded my wpd docs via a CD
        > burned with my old PC wpd files. I've downloaded WP for
        > Mac (3.5 enchanced), WP Updater for OS 8 & 9, OS 9 and Classic
        > Support. I can write in the downloaded Work Perfect program,
        > but I can't figure out how to open my old files that I downloaded.
        > Any suggestions?

        Download:

        Conversions 2.1
        Batch_Set_WP_PC_Type-Creator.sit
        Conversion Tips - PC to Mac
        Opening & Converting in WP Mac

        in the Conversions folder in the Files section here.