[wpmac] Re: mystery problem font--appears only in WP

  • ICLUF Legal Director Randall C. Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2006
      Lots of good tips. Thanks John!

      --
      /s/ Randall C. Wilson, Esq.
      Legal Director

      mailto:rwilson@...

      Ph: (515) 243 4032
      Fax: (515) 243 8506 (call first)
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2006
        You bet. But I forgot to suggest what might be the simplest
        solution. If that Century Schoolbook font was your default,
        you could fix the issue by changing the Font setting in
        Preferences.

        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "ICLUF Legal Director Randall C. Wilson"