[ANN] Legal Templates

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 11:50 AM
      Randall Wilson has sent me more legal templates, so the
      Pleading Paper templates in the Files section has been
      updated to Legal Templates.sit, containing:

      FRCivPro 26 disclosures
      NoticeLawsuit&WaiveServRequest
      Pleading Paper
      Pretrial Order Form
      Waiver Service of Summons

      More are welcome. I think we have a number of attorneys
      here, and I'd like to provide as much support as possible.

      John R.
    • skalka
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2006
        Thanks John... from a lawyer.

        I fortunately get to use Wordperfect at work, but on a PC. Is there any better converter out
        there to keep PC codes intact other than in the Save As so that I can better share files
        between the computers?

        Dave Skalka