Re: [wpmac] wpmac newbie

  • J Busch
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      Welcome to Mac WP! Once installed it is a very
      reliable program, though might feel slightly outdated
      in looks compared to v. 11, but all the functionality
      is there. You can go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wordperfectmac and under
      the files section you will find the file "Getting
      started with WP Mac.pdf" which gives concise
      insturctions for getting up and running.

      Enjoy,
      -Jonathan

      http://mail.yahoo.com