wpmac newbie

  • wrh63jag
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      After 20 years of frustration and rage, I have switched to a Mac (a G4 mini). But I have
      always written in WP (most recently v. 11) and don't want to have to switch to Word if I
      can help it. At the very least, I need to be able to open my working files, even if I have
      to ultmately convert them to Word for Mac.

      What files do I need to download & install, and in what order, if any? Please advise.

      Thanks.

      Bill Hackman
    • J Busch
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
        Welcome to Mac WP! Once installed it is a very
        reliable program, though might feel slightly outdated
        in looks compared to v. 11, but all the functionality
        is there. You can go to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wordperfectmac and under
        the files section you will find the file "Getting
        started with WP Mac.pdf" which gives concise
        insturctions for getting up and running.

        Enjoy,
        -Jonathan

        http://mail.yahoo.com