Re: [wpmac] reveal codes in word

  • Terrence Dombrowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2006
      not that this is a word forum but ...

      Message: 2
      Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:18:58 -0500
      From: Douglas Bouley <djbouley@...>
      Subject: Re: The demise of WP on the Intel Macs?

      So far as I know, nobody other than WP has figured out how to do
      Reveal Codes yet.

      Doug

      Doug, there is one place I know to help word be more like WP.
      http://www.levitjames.com/crosseyes/CrossEyes.html

      crosseyes creates a wp reveal codes within Word.

      I used it until the testing period expired (15 days)
      give it a shot. (for the PC though).

      TJ
    • Douglas Bouley
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
        That's pretty cool. n ow, if they will just make a Mac version...

        Thanks,
        Doug